Skullbyte Match is a compilation of several two-player games we created over the years:
- FLÄSCH!: A simple game where you must return the ball with your bats and have it collect items in order to earn more points than your opponent. On higher levels you must also deal with several obstacles and even multiple balls.
- Apocarlypse: A car racing game with nine different courses. The first player to finish ten laps wins. If you don't feel like racing at all you can also shoot your opponent until his car is destroyed (or makes a pit stop, thus losing time).
- Flip Out!: This is the soccer-style sequel to FLÄSCH!. This time, you can move your bats over the whole screen and have to push the ball into the opposite goal as often as possible. Again, you can collect a couple of items to give variety to the game.
- Hellrace: Another car game, but this time it's all about shooting and destroying the opponent. Ammo is very limited, however, so make sure to get all those useful items first (but avoid the bad ones).
- Skull Kicker: A little soccer game. Score as many goals as possible, but the goal keeper and the loony referee will be in your way (and the other player, of course). Like the previous games, this one has several fields with different properties, like grass, sand or ice.
- Falling Anvils: This mini-game is all about timing. Wait for the exclamation mark to appear, then press the button as fast as possible and an anvil will drop on your opponent's head. But don't press too late or too early, or you'll be the one to get hit ...
Depending on the game you can choose between several modes and options. You can also play a Mixed Match where the computer selects a random game each round.
You need a screen resolution of at least 800 * 600 pixels; the instructions require an HTML 4.0 compatible web browser. However, this should be standard these days.
Author: Michael Hoffmann; sub-games by Michael Topp
Latest version of the game, bilingual (English/German).
Already have version 1.04 installed? Use this file to update it.